Why Choose CARE?
You have more than one choice available to you for emergency and specialty services, so why choose CARE?
Our mission is to provide excellent, uncompromising care & convenient and affordable services.
CARE is locally owned and operated.
- The entire staff is proud to provide these services to our community.
- Emergency cases have a close and easily accessible location.
- Board certified specialists are right here in Frederick.
- Support of local charities and pet events.
CARE is a single hospital and we work cohesively as a team.
- Collaboration is encouraged within the hospital.
- Cases are not transferred between different practices.
- Specialists are on call for the ER doctors if these services are needed.
CARE is open and the doctors are available 24/7.
- A veterinarian is always present and supervising patients.
- A doctor or technician will come to the phone when you call.
- We are flexible in the times that patients are seen or returned to your care.
CARE is committed to be being part of the veterinary team.
- ER cases will be treated with your wishes in mind.
- You will receive up-to-date information about your cases.
CARE is committed to providing the best emergency and specialty care in the area.
- Appointments are available quickly.
- The staff is highly trained and continuous education is required and encouraged.
- If problems arise the office manager and/or specialists are available directly to help.